Keep up with what is going on at the Capitol
Good laws don't just happen on their own and bad laws don't get defeated when no one is watching. The fate of CT's animals is being decided every day at the State legislature. CVA works hard to ensure the interests of animals -- and those who care about them -- are a part of the decision making process.
Here's what you can do to help make the lives of all animals safe and free from harm:
- Follow Ct Votes for Animals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Share our posts with your networks
- Join CVA to get Action Alerts: www.ctvotesforanimals.org/join
- Speak Up for Animals and Contact Your Legislator
Within this section you will find:
- list of 2019 bills we're following with links to CVA testimony on these bills
- link to find your State Senator and Representative (Contact Your Legislator),
- list of the 2019 Environment Committee Members with their emails and websites.
- CVA Guide to Testifying before a Committee of the CT General Assembly